Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MY LITTLE GARDEN

















This is my little garden at home. The beds have all been cleaned and reshaped and made ready for planting. I plan on putting some flowers - dunno what sort - into the beds to bring in some colour. My hubby bought me those snails for my garden - they are so cute!! O nad please note the barbed wire and electric fencing along the wall, this is standard with all place now in South Africa - in fact it has become a selling point on all houses and complexes. But I love my little garden and I will show you pictures again as soon as I have finished working in it.

3 Comments:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Pretty Garden - looks like a really nice complex! Oh what I would do for a pool in ours!!!!!!!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Brigitte said...

NMOTB - Thanks! It is a lovely complex. Everything I prayed for. And I don't know what I would do without a pool. It's a MUST have.

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Wenchy said...

Look so peaceful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home